3/10/10

Link Color Changing Tips

If the last post discussing how to remove the underline on a link-shaped paper, then on this occasion I want to review on how to change the color of the link. why change the color of links in need? this reason, I've visited several blogs that have a background image, the problem is the background color with almost the same link color, so that our vision becomes blurred and can not read the link. Actually, the incident should not happen, because the color change the link to our own. For my friend who wore a new template, of course this is not a big problem, because the facilities to change colors and fonts are on offer. Another is for my friend who wore a classic template, to change the color of the link, my friend had to sweat a little because they have to change the codes on the code template. Codes which have to change? To change the color of links, each template of course vary, however, for the picture I just took the example of a code template like this: a: link (color: # 3333FF; text-decoration: underline;) a: hover (color: # 000,066; text-decoration: underline;) a: visited (color: # 663366; text-decoration: underline;) To be faham, I will describe: a: link (color: # 3333FF; text-decoration: underline;) This code has a meaning -> a link will be blue and underlined. a: hover (color: # 000066; text-decoration: underline;) A link in the spotlight if the mouse will change color to dark blue and underlined. a: visited (color: # 663366; text-decoration: underline;) A link click, if ever in the same computer will be purple and underlined. The next question which the above code that determines the color of the link? answer is the code: color: # 3333FF; article I print the color red is the determinant or the call is also a hex color code, the code that determines the color mentioned a link. How do I change it? way of course we have to replace it with a color code color code that we want. tau for the color hex code, I usually use the help of photoshop program, there has been provided with examples of color hex codes, we just choose the desired color and will automatically show heksanya code. Still confused? if still confused about the colors, my friend visit their blogs i am http://http://makeblock.blogspot.com on this link, there is also at the Side Bar in his blog write various hex codes. Advice from me, if my friend uses the background color of the light, then choose a dark color of the link. Conversely, if the color of a dark background, the color should be light-colored links. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment